Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC (“we” or “us”) does not collect any personal identifying information (“Personal Information”) through or from you except for the following:
- Information you voluntarily send us through the Website. This information includes but is not limited to your name, email, phone number, and message content.
- Information your internet service provider automatically provides.
- Information and cookies required for website usage.
Emails sent through the Website may not be secure. If you send us a message, we may keep your email address, the content of your message, and our response. DO NOT SEND ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR INFORMATION THAT YOU CONSIDER PRIVILEGED TO HOLDEN & KELLY LAW GROUP, PLLC THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. If Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC requires any information from you, you will receive instructions regarding the steps to submit the information securely.
How We Collect Information
Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC values data privacy and we pledge to collect only the minimum amount of information needed in order to effectively serve you. Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC pledges to respect your privacy at all times. All Personal Information collected on or through your use of this Website will come directly from you. When filling out forms on our Website, contacting us, signing up for our mailing list, etc. you are choosing to provide us with Personal Information. Your choice to share your information through this Website will empower us to serve and communicate with you based on the choices you make while using this Website.
How We Use Information
Any information you voluntarily send to Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC through the Website will not be shared outside of Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC. We may use the Personal Information we collect from you to:
- Keep communications records;
- Respond to any communications sent by you to Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC;
- Provide you services according to the services agreement between you and Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC;
- Provide email newsletters (You will only be added to our email listserv if you request to be added or if you submit your name and email under the “Join The Community” section of the Website footer);
- Comply with legal obligations; and
- Use in legal proceedings.
If you have questions regarding what Personal Information we have collected, wish to opt-out from receiving further communication from us, and/or wish for us to delete any or all of your Personal Information from our databases, please email us your request at and we will be happy to work with you to fulfill your request. Your comfort and satisfaction are our priority, and we want to ensure you are comfortable with the information you provide to us.
Our “Cookies” Policy
You may be wondering what exactly we mean by, “cookies.” When we use the term, cookies, we are not referring to tasty snacks, but rather we are referring to small files of information that act as computer ID tags. Cookies are created when you use your web browser to access a website that utilizes cookies features to keep track of your movements within the website, assist you to pick up where you left, remember your registered login, preferences, and other customization functions. These cookies/ID tags are stored on your computer’s browser directory and/or hard drive.
The length of time we will retain information you share with us will depend upon the purposes for which you provided such information to us as well as the purpose(s) for which we collected such information. Generally, we retain your information for the minimum amount of time necessary to satisfy the purpose we collected the information in the first place. Additionally, we may retain your information for a longer period of time in order to satisfy any legal, accounting, or other legally required reporting requirements.
For research and statistical purposes, we may make your information anonymously and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you. If we retain information for these purposes, it will no longer be personally traceable to you.
Your Rights And Options
When it comes to your information and privacy, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC has gathered about you through the Website, including a description about how such information is used;
- Correct or erase information that is no longer accurate or is no longer necessary for Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC to have;
- Restrict further processing and use of your information;
- Withdraw your consent to further processing and use of your information;
- Request an authorized transfer of your information; and
- Delete all personally identifiable information from our databases.
If any information you provide changes, it is your responsibility to notify Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC so that we may update your information in our system(s) (including the removal of information). If you would like to inquire about your Personal Information that is stored in our records, please contact us with your request at Hello@HKLawTeam.com.
We cannot guarantee that your information will always be secure. This is because of the simple fact that the Internet is not a 100% secure environment. When browsing and transacting on the Internet, there is some level of inherent risk that an unauthorized party may find a way to gain unauthorized access to your information. In the event Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC discovers or suspects that an information breach has occurred, we will use the information you have provided to notify you.
If you wish to stop receiving emails Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC or want to remove any information you have shared with Holden & Kelly Law Group, PLLC, you may contact us at or click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.